Tour Details Book Now
- Type of Tour: Private Walking Tour
- Duration: 2 hours
- Tour highlights: Exciting Harry Potter movie locations such as the Leaky Cauldron, entrance to Gringotts Bank, Knockturn Alley, the entrance of the Ministry of Magic, King's Cross' Platform Nine and Three Quarters etc.
- Meeting Point: outside London Bridge Tube Station
- Max. Size of your Party: up to 8 people.
- Price: £300 for the party
- Cancellation: full refund if we receive your notice at least 1 week before the tour date, 100% cancellation fee otherwise
Come discover with us some of the most exciting Harry Potter movie locations and revive your passion for Harry and the Muggles!
Our expert guide will take you are around the Harry Potter movie locations in Central London. Our excellent guide does not only show you the locations, but brings them back to life for you, so that it revives your emotions/memories of HP movies! The list of locations includes the Leaky Cauldron, the entrance to Gringotts Bank, Knockturn Alley, the entrance of the Ministry of Magic, King's Cross' Platform Nine and Three Quarters etc. Your children will be able to board a train at the underground station that is featured in The Order of the Phoenix and stroll along the famous Diagon Alley in the footsteps of Harry and Hagrid, quite exciting!
Being accompanied with an expert will make your navigation very easy, you will pass the narrow streets one after each other without even noticing what you are accomplishing.