Tour Details Book Now
- Type of Tour: Private Walking Tour with a Blue Badge guide
- Duration: 4 hours
- Tour highlights: Westminster Abbey and its cloister, nave, choir, Poets Corner, Henry VII Chapel, Chapter House, and St Paul Cathedral (its nave, choir, All Souls' Chapel and adjoining St Dunstan's Chapel, the Whispering Gallery, American Memorial Chapter, its crypt with Sir Nelson's Monument etc),
- Pick-up/Drop-off : at Wesminster Abbey.
- Max. Size of your Party: up to 8 participants
- Price: £320 for 1 to 8 people + £38/person for the entrance tickets (transportation excluded)
- Cancellation: Free cancellation if we receive your notice at least 1 week before the tour date, 100% cancellation fee otherwise
In this 4-hour private walking city tour of London, your professional English speaking guide will show you 2 of the most beautiful landmarks of London: Westminster Abbey & St Paul Cathedral.
Our tour usually includes a visit inside each one:
- At Westminster Abbey for a 1.5-hour visit inside
- At St Paul Cathedral for a 1.5-hour visit inside
Our Blue Badge guide is at your disposal so that he/she stops as much as you wish and gives you deeper explanation about what you see. You are in command, this is YOUR walking tour.
If you have no special request, we will show you as much as we can about these 2 churches so that you get your bearings.
If you have special request, do not hesitate to share them with us in comments when you book the tour online.
This is an excellent tour to program at the beginning of your stay, if you are in London for the 1st time or if you wish to refresh your memory or if you are travelling with people who have never been.
We also offer this introduction tour combined with a private transfer between Westminster and St Paul Cathedral (at an extra cost),
We normally meet you for this tour directly at Westminster Abbey but if your hotel is not too far from there, we can also pick you up at your hotel.