Tour Details Book Now
- Type of Tour: Private Walking Tour
- Duration: 2 hours
- Tour highlights: The Rosetta Stone, the Elgin Marbles, the Lewis Chessmen, the Egyptian antiquities and mummies, the Assyrian lion-hunt reliefs, the Parthenon Sculptures, the Oxus Treasure, the Sutton Hoo Ship Burial Helmet, Colossal Granite Head of Amenhotep III, the Easter Island Statue, the Assyrian Gates, the Portland Vase etc.
- Meeting Point: outside the exit of Russell Square Tube Station
- Max. Size of your Party: up to 8 people.
- Price: £285 for the party
- Cancellation: full refund if we receive your notice at least 1 week before the tour date, 100% cancellation fee otherwise
Come discover with us one of the largest and oldest museum in the world (established in 1753) with its amazing collection from the Egyptians to the Greek & Roman Sculptures (8 million works in total!).
Our professional Blue Badge guide will take through the history and art making it so fun, engaging and interesting that you will want to see and learn more. As most of our visitors do not want to spend many many hours in the museum, our guide will focus on the masterpieces among those: The Rosetta Stone, the Lewis Chessmen, the Egyptian antiquities and mummies, the Parthenon Sculptures, the Sutton Hoo Ship Burial Helmet, the Easter Island Statue or the Assyrian Gates...
Our excellent guide does not only show you the art, but brings it to life for you, so that you understand why the art you are looking at is a masterpiece.
Being accompanied with an expert of the British Museum, will make your navigation through this large museum very easy, you will pass the rooms one after each other without even noticing what you are accomplishing. if you are an art/history lover, you will be delighted by the knowledge and expertise of our guides. if you are a novice, our guide will grant you an easy access to the history and art, so that you too will be thrilled by the experience.
If you were to choose only one museum private tour, we would definitely recommend the British Museum, since the museum is so large that you could spend days in there, without truly enjoying.
Our private tour is the best option to gain a great understanding of the art, watch beautiful artworks while spending just the right amount of time in the museum.
For those who want more, we do organize tour of 3 or 4 hours in the British Museum, please contact us directly.