Tour Details Book Now
- Type of Tour: Private Driving Tour with a Blue Badge guide and a separate professional driver
- Duration: 9 hours
- Windsor's Highlights: George Chapel, State Apartments, Queen Mary's Doll's House, Tudor kitchens, Great Hall, Royal Maze
Hampton Court's Highlights: Henry VIII's State Apartments, the Tudor Kitchens, the Wolsey Closet, the Chapel Royal, William III's & Mary II's Apartments...
- Meeting Point: in the lobby of your hotel or in front of your apartment's building
- Max. Size of your Party: up to 7 people
- Price: £1020 flat for your party of up to 7 people + £43/person for the entrance tickets
- Cancellation: full refund if we receive your notice at least 1 week before the tour date, 100% cancellation fee otherwise
During this 9-hour private guided tour of Windsor & Hampton Courts' Castles, you will have the opportunity to discover the Queen's preferred weekend home (Windsor Castle) and King Henri VIII's Castle (Hampton Court).
Our professional driver and our Blue Badge guide will pick you up at your hotel (or apartment) to drive you first to Windsor. There, with your Blue Badge guide, you will be able to jump the queue and begin your private guided visit of the Castle with your passionate guide going through the State Apartments, Queen Mary's Dolls House and St George's Chapel. If you come on some specific times/days, you might have the opportunity to see the Changing of Guards.
After this amazing visit, you will continue into the charming medieval streets of Windsor and you will have a lunch in one of the local restaurants.
Then our Blue Badge guide will bring you to Hampton Court (around 40 min drive). After being owned by the King Henri VIII around 1530, Hampton Court was almost completely rebuilt by King William III, with the intention of rivalling Versailles. Work ceased in 1694, leaving the palace in two distinct contrasting architectural styles, domestic Tudor and Baroque. Again, with your Blue Badge guide, you will be able to jump the queue and begin your private guided visit of the Castle with your passionate guide going through Henry VIII's State Apartments, the Tudor Kitchens, the Wolsey Closet, the Chapel Royal, William III's & Mary II's Apartments, the King's Staircase and the Chocolate Kitchens & the Cumberland Art Gallery off Clock Court.
After this amazing visit, you will continue into the charming gardens of the Castle, including the Kitchen Garden and the Maze.
We will be then drive you back to London and drop you off at your hotel or apartment.
Our standard pick-up/drop-off for this tour is within Central London limits.
It is also possible to pick you up outside Central London limits at extra cost, please contact us to receive our quote.