Tour Details Book Now
- Type of Tour: Private Driving Tour with a Blue Badge guide and a separate professional driver
- Duration: 5 hours
- Tour highlights: Henry VIII's State Apartments, the Tudor Kitchens, the Wolsey Closet, the Chapel Royal, William III's & Mary II's Apartments, the King's Staircase and the Chocolate Kitchens, the Cumberland Art Gallery off Clock Court, the magnificent gardens (including the Kitchen Garden and the Maze).
- Meeting Point: in the lobby of your hotel or in front of your apartment
- Max. Size of your Party: up to 7 people
- Price: £750 flat for your party of up to 7 people + £28/person for the entrance tickets
- Cancellation: full refund if we receive your notice at least 1 week before the tour date, 100% cancellation fee otherwise
This 5-hour private guided tour of Hampton Court Royal Palace will allow you to discover this Castle located 12 miles away from Central London. After being owned by the King Henri VIII around 1530, the Castle was almost completely rebuilt by King William III, with the intention of rivalling Versailles. Work ceased in 1694, leaving the palace in two distinct contrasting architectural styles, domestic Tudor and Baroque.
Our professional driver and our Blue Badge guide will pick you up at your hotel (or apartment) to drive you to Hampton Court (around 50 min drive from Central London). There, with your Blue Badge guide, you will be able to jump the queue and begin your private guided visit of the Castle with your passionate guide going through Henry VIII's State Apartments, the Tudor Kitchens, the Wolsey Closet, the Chapel Royal, William III's & Mary II's Apartments, the King's Staircase and the Chocolate Kitchens & the Cumberland Art Gallery off Clock Court.
After this amazing visit, you will continue into the charming gardens of the Castle, including the Kitchen Garden and the Maze.
We will be then drive you back to London and drop you off at your hotel or apartment.
Our standard pick-up/drop-off for this tour is within Central London limits.
It is also possible to pick you up outside Central London limits at extra cost, please contact us to receive our quote.