Tour Details Book Now
- Type of Tour: Private Driving Tour with a Blue Badge Guide and a separate Driver
- Duration: 9 hours
- Bath's Highlights: Ancient Roman Baths, Circus and Royal Crescents, Bath Abbey
- Meeting Point: in the lobby of your hotel or in front of your apartment's building
- Max. Size of your Party: up to 7 people
- Price: £1050 flat for your party of up to 7 people + £23/person for the entrance tickets
- Cancellation: full refund if we receive your notice at least 1 week before the tour date, 100% cancellation fee otherwise
During this 9-hour private guided tour of Bath, you will have the opportunity to discover the only place in the UK where you can bathe in naturally hot spa water and original Roman Baths (Bath).
Our Professional Driver and our Blue Badge Guide will pick you up at your hotel (or apartment) to drive you first to Bath (around 2.5-hour drive). Our Blue Badge guide will explain you the heritage of the City of Bath, probably the best preserved 18th century city in Europe, boasting spectacular Georgian architecture and more listed buildings than London. You will visit the ancient Roman Baths, built over 2,000 years ago. The Romans harnessed the hot local springs and were able to engineer a magnificent complex of plunge pools, steam rooms and saunas. You will then have a lunch in a very nice local restaurant. Your guide will finish the discovery with a visit to the impressive abbey and the Circus and Royal Crescents, which represent the Georgian architecture at its finest.
We will then drive you back to London and drop you off at your hotel or apartment.
Our standard pick-up/drop-off for this tour is within Central London limits.
It is also possible to pick you up outside Central London limits at extra cost, please contact us to receive our quote.